Please join us for the third session in a series on health information exchange (HIE) and public health. This interactive discussion will focus on HIE and social services -- data sharing to support the whole person.
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm
The session includes panelists:
- Lisa Chan-Sawin, MHA, CEO, Transform Health
- Beau Hennemann, Director, Special Programs, Anthem Inc.
- Diane Rittenhouse, MD, MPH, Senior Fellow, Mathematica, Professor, UCSF
Discussion Topics Include:
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health through HIE
- Defining the state role in collecting and using social services data
- Determining public health capacity to send and receive data
- Defining a framework for consent across agencies and counties
- Building a record for an individual within a community